Full Coverage Car InsuranceMost full coverage car insurance options are a combination of different types of plans. It often includes liability coverage, collision coverage, and comprehensive coverage. Drivers can also choose to add other plans like medical payments coverage, rental reimbursement, and more. Full insurance will protect your vehicle by:
- Covering costs of repairs to restore the car to its pre-loss condition.
- Covering the cost of replacing a vehicle if it is damaged beyond repair.
- Covering the cost of a vehicle after it is stolen and not recovered.
Full coverage is separate from liability insurance and won't cover compensating someone else for injuries or damage to their property. This policy also has a deductible and will only come into effect after you have paid the deductible out of pocket first.
Why Do You Need Full Coverage Auto Insurance?The Taxi & Limousine Commission in New York City requires that drivers have three policies in place. You need liability insurance, personal injury protection, and uninsured motorist insurance. These three options cover the following incidences:
- Liability insurance pays victims of the accident compensation for injuries and property damage if you're found liable.
- Personal injury protection covers all medical bills and expenses associated with the accident. This is a no-fault policy, and the insurance company will pay even if you're not liable.
- Uninsured motorist policy pays for the damage if you’re not liable and if the other party isn’t insured.
This may seem like sufficient coverage for regular drivers, but it can prove insufficient for people who own taxis, black cars, green taxis, community vehicles, etc. A full coverage auto insurance policy offers protection against fire, theft, and collision as well.
This policy is not mandatory under the TLC guidelines, so you can run your taxi business without getting it. Discuss the matter in detail with our expert brokers to determine whether it is worthwhile before deciding.
Cheap Full Cover InsuranceAs experienced brokers, we know how to find the most reliable and affordable policy for our clients. An intense fire, theft, and collision policy can give you peace of mind and additional security. Our experts will consider your requirements before offering their unbiased opinion. If we believe that a full coverage policy is an unwise choice for your current conditions, you'll be informed promptly.
If you want to know more about full coverage insurance in NYC or need advice, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at A&C Brokerage. You can call (212) 942-6339 or use our contact form to get in touch.