Physical Damage (Full Cover)

The definition of physical damage (full cover) car insurance varies. The State law requires you to have liability insurance. With Full Cover insurance you are also covered for personal injury, damages to cars in an accident, fire, or theft. We will help you determine and find rental reimbursement and other add-ons for more comprehensive protection. Talk to one of our friendly staff members today at A&C Brokerage today on 212.942.6339!

Please complete the form below to send us an email. Fields marked with * are required in order to submit the contact form.

Please upload copies of your:
1. Driver's License
2. TLC License
3. Vehicle Registration
4. Title or Bill Of Sale

Please upload any pictures or documents here:

By using this site and submitting your personal information, you agree with and consent to the processing, transfer, usage, and storage of your personal information in accordance with our privacy policy and for the limited purpose of helping you find insurance coverage.

Disclaimer acceptance*

To ensure the security of your information, we ask that you type the code (displayed below) in the text box. This code is an image that cannot be read by web robots and prevents them from gaining access to your information.

We Provide Services to the Following Cities, Towns and Surrounding Regions of NY: